Connect Android device to MWSU-Admin
1. Settings > Wireless Networks > Connect to MWSU-Admin
2. You will be met with a connection screen like the one below on the left
a. (each manufacturer of Android Phone will have a slightly different menu)
3. The EAP method will need to be set to PEAP (default option)
a. Identity and Password will be the MWSU SSO username
b. CA Certificate will need manually set to the “Don’t Validate” option
c. Tap On “Connect” at the bottom of the screen.
4. A pop-up will appear at the top of the screen similar to the middle picture below
a. If the pop-up does not appear –
i. Open a browser
ii. Navigate to https://22.214.171.124 to access the MWSU-Admin BYOD Portal
5. Once in the MWSU-Admin Portal you will select the “Start” option
6. Type in the “Device Name” and a “Description”
7. Select Next.
8. On the next screen, Select “Got to Google Play...”
a. This should take you to the Google Play Store to download the Cisco Network Setup Assistant
i. If not, manually go to the store and download the Cisco Network Setup Assistant
9. Open Cisco Network Setup Assistant and Click “Start”.
10. The next window will provide a set of instructions to finish connecting to MWSU-Admin
a. Tap “Wi-Fi Settings”
b. Select the gear icon to the right of MWSU-Admin
c. Tap Forget in the bottom right-hand corner
d. Return to the Cisco Network Setup Assistant to allow it to finish.
11. Once completed go to the Wi-Fi settings and select the MWSU-Admin network from the list.
a. EAP Method will need to be set to “TLS”.
b. CA Certificate will need set to “Don’t Validate”
c. User Certificate will need set to the MWSU-Admin_WPA option as presented above (may not be the exact same in terms of wording).
d. Identity and Password will be the same as last time.
e. Tap “Connect”
12. Open a browser to verify internet connectivity