Remote Access Network Drives
Access to the shared drives, department drives, and P: drive is available through a web-based service called Serv-U. This publicly available service works on most any device, and is available to all faculty, staff, and students.
Files can not be edited in place using this service. They must be downloaded, edited locally, and then uploaded to the drives.
- In a web browser, go to: griff.vn/pdrive
- Login with your MWSU username and password
- You are automatically placed in your P: drive
- To access other drives, look for the following special folders that appear:
N Drive (Common) - Access to department drives (under Departments), Groups, etc.
O Drive (Distrib) - Access to distribution materials folders
Z Drive (Public) - Access to special executables (typically not used remotely)
- The ribbon at the type of the folder/file list gives the applicable actions available for each folder and file.
Thank you for your feedback!