Find MAC address Nintendo Wii
1. Start your Wii, without a disc.
2. Click the Wii button at the bottom of the start screen.
3. To the right, click Wii Settings.
4. Go to the Next Set of settings, by selecting the arrow on the right.
5. Click Internet.
6. At the bottom of the screen, select Console information.
7. The MAC Address will then come up on the next page.
Click here to register your MAC address, this will require your MWSU login
Once you have registered your device you will need to connect it to the MWSU-MACAuth network.
It may take up to 30 minutes for the registration process to complete.
Please contact the helpdesk at 816-271-4555 if you have any questions or issues with registering your device(s) on the network.
See other articles in Troubleshooting
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!