Forwarding the 9608
- On the home screen, press the button next to where it says, ‘Call Forward.’ This is typically the last button on the right of the screen.
- Enter the extension you wish to forward your calls to
- Press the button under ‘Save’; the bottom row, far left button
- The button to next to ‘Call Forward’ should be lit green
- To turn off the forwarding, press the green button. The light will turn off and the forwarding will no longer be active.
Note: Some extensions cannot be forwarded from the phone. At the very top of your screen to the left of the time if your extension starts with a ‘1’ or a ‘2’ then you cannot forward that extension from the phone. You can submit a Mojo ticket and ask for assistance or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See other articles in Telephone
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!